Jamaya Moore is a professional makeup artist, beauty expert, and most recently, a beauty business coach. Jamaya has worked in various media formats including print and tv/film with national networks and brands such as Fox, NBC, Under Armour, and MTV.
With her growing success in the beauty industry, Jamaya has developed a passion for mentoring and coaching other budding and aspiring artists in building their own beauty empires.
- a recent beauty school graduate who feels lost in your career path?
- a working beauty professional having trouble booking & retaining clients?
- a beauty enthusiast seeking guidance help to create a beauty based business?
- passionate about makeup artistry, but don't feel comfortable applying makeup on others?
- looking to refresh or advance your makeup skills?
Introducing... PRETTY MUCH Academy
At Pretty Much Academy (PMA), I work on establishing and maintaining the following three essential values for all students.
- Offering top-notch EDUCATION that equips our students with skills that help establish their place in the beauty industry.
- Providing a sense of EMPOWERMENT that comes when students are actively in pursuit of achieving goals and dreams, both personally and professionally.
- And lastly, encouraging EVOLUTION that assures students feel prepared to step outside of self-created comfort zones as they embark on journeys as recognizable beauty professionals.
Once enrolled at PMA, students will be able to select courses that suit and accommodate their schedules and lifestyles. Students will begin to immediately learn to establish a reputable brand that combines both stellar beauty and business skills.
PMA offers several learning options including:
- Group Coaching
- Online Webinars
- Hands on Classes & Workshops
- 40 Hour Emerging Artist Program (Enrolling NOW for Spring 2018!)
The key to a great beauty business? COMMUNITY. With PMA, you will build your circle to brainstorm ideas, make friends, and even get your business and beauty ideas off the ground. Find and connect with like-minded beauty pros. Take your business to new heights with members-only connections.
You'll find a plethora of resources for your group and gain insider insight. Here you'll find your online tribe, share ideas, participate in new challenges, team up on new ventures, and join real, expert beauty pros who can help YOU succeed.
collaborate. connect. thrive.
PMA Alumni Highlights & Accomplishments
- Makeup artists at Harlem’s Fashion Row during NYFW SS18 (New York Fashion Week)
- Hair, makeup and men's grooming for various Under Armour campaigns
- Esthetics instructor
- Carnival Troupe makeup artist
- National pageant hair & makeup artists
- Teaching makeup classes for everyday women
- Creator of a makeup line for cancer patients/survivors
** Novice to experienced beauty professionals are strongly encouraged to enroll.
PRETTY MUCH ACADEMY
Pretty Much Academy has blossomed from Jamaya’s desire to teach and motivate aspiring beauty entrepreneurs. Artists at all levels of expertise, are offered makeup courses and business mentorship essential to building skill and their own brands. Classes are available through several formats, including online and in-person.
With 10 years as a professional makeup artist and beauty expert, Jamaya has developed a loyal following of personal clients who can rely on her to create natural yet polished looks.
Her professionalism and adaptability to perform makeup looks for various media has provided her the opportunity to work alongside major brands and TV networks.
Join Team Be More Light
Limelight by Alcone is a line of affordable beauty products with quality ingredients that Jamaya first took notice of a few years ago. After using these products and seeing their value firsthand, she joined the Limelight team as a Beauty Guide.
Jamaya now takes pride in giving her clients access to Limelight's exceptional makeup and skincare products, as well as empowering others to achieve their goals and dreams of entrepreneurship through her team Be More Light.